Monday, March 19, 2012

Cat Magazines

So, I subscribe to the magazine Cat Fancy. I decided that before I even had a cat I should subscribe to a cat magazine to learn about what it is like to be a cat owner. For only $10 for twelve months I became the proud subscriber to Cat Fancy, which has really not taught me anything that I couldn't have already learned on the internet, but what it has supplied me with is an abundance of spam mail.



I am constantly getting these cat periodicals and cat advertisements in my mail box all on behalf of Cat Fancy, this is like a weekly thing. There's so many booklets I get selling me cat furniture, organic cat food and sometimes I even get these periodicals trying to sell me more cats. Giving me the numbers of breeders and pictures. I even got Christmas cards with pictures of cats on them.

The magazines do have some cute drawings and some witty things in them, but I don't plan on renewing my subscription. I guess getting a poster of cats is great, but the tips can be found online and so can the pictures - I could do without all the advertisements. I mean, I subscribe to Cosmopolitan, Allure and Glamour as well and those magazines don't send me as much advertising as Cat Fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment